How Do I Know if I Need Heart Choices Services?
- Is your family member resistant to accepting additional assistance?
- Are complex decisions interfering with your family or job?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with all the details of increasing care needs?
- Do you feel unable to provide the level of care your loved one deserves?
- Are you uncertain if a behavior is due to normal aging or other factors?
- In an emergency would your loved one know who to call?
- Is your loved one safe and making good decisions in their environment?
- Does your loved one fall often, leave the stove on or have frequent accidents?
- Do you worry their caregiver may not be meeting all of their needs?
- Do you know their end of life wishes?
- Do you need peace of mind knowing professionals are your eyes and ears?
Services Provided by the Heart Choices Team
Assessment and Care Planning
Coordination of Care
Wellness Visits and Routine Phone Calls
Medication and Health Care Coordination
Hospital Discharge Planning & Assistance
Monitor Service Providers
Liaison & Communication with Family
Facilitation / Mediation of Family Meetings
Emotional and Social Support
Errand / Transportation Assistance
Assistance and Coordination of bill paying
Accompaniment to Medical Appointments
Assistance with End of Life Documents
Home Safety Assessment
Assistance in Applying for Benefits
Community Resource Referral
Coordination of Therapy Services